At EEBA, we believe that how we build our homes is how we build our future. Abstracts are now being accepted for 30, 60 and 90-minute educational sessions. Presentations for this hybrid event can be given in person, or online in a live or recorded format. EEBA is especially interested in presentations that advance zero energy, zero carbon, zero health impact and resiliency. Our focus is on building science knowledge and innovation but also focuses on business success strategies for high performance builders to include marketing, sales, operations, IT and HR. These presentations are structured to guide high performance housing professionals to create thriving businesses. Content must be educational, objective, science-based, and free from commercial promotion.
Please indicate which of the below tracks you believe your submission fits best. Sessions may include:
- Healthier Homes
- Building Zero Energy Homes
- Zero Carbon & Electrification
- Solar, Battery, Grid-interactive and smart home technologies
- Business Success Strategies (including marketing & sales)
- High Performance Mechanical Systems (including HVAC)
- Mainstreaming High Performance Homes & Communities
- High Performance Programs & Building Codes
- Consumer Demands Post-Pandemic
- Workforce Development programs for attracting workers, especially those underrepresented, into our industry
The deadline to nominate sessions is
April 12, 2021.
Suggested Presenter #1