Abstracts are now being accepted for 30, 60 and 90-minute educational sessions. EEBA is especially interested in presentations that advance building science knowledge, innovation, and help high performance housing professionals build thriving businesses. Content must be educational, objective, science-based, and free from commercial promotion.
Please indicate which of the below tracks you believe your submission fits best. Sessions may include:
- High-Efficiency and Beyond (zero carbon/electrification)
- Healthy Homes (including indoor air quality)
- Water Efficiency
- High-Performance HVAC
- Disaster resistance, resilience and restoration
- Mainstreaming high performance homes and communities (including affordable housing, low-rise multi-family, sustainable development)
- Designing high performance homes (including passive solar)
- Building high performance homes (construction systems, including off-site and deep energy retrofits)
- Business Success Strategies (workforce retention/attraction, sales/marketing, financial management)
- Programs and building codes
The deadline to nominate sessions is
April 17, 2020.
Suggested Presenter #1