Through code and conscience, high-performance building is now a reality. Builders in markets all over the country are making high performance the cornerstone of their business plans. In California, builders are seeking methods to meet aggressive state policies and growing consumer expectations.
Join us in sunny San Diego, October 16-18, at the MUST-ATTEND event of the year for builders, raters, analysts, and architects committed to finding solutions for producing high-performance buildings.
Submissions are now being accepted for a limited number of 75 to 90-minute sessions. We are looking for sessions that present the latest in building science, combined with real world application and problem-solving. Topics of special interest include solutions for healthy, resilient and affordable high performance and Zero-Energy Homes:
- Defining, building and selling a Healthy Home
- Resilience in the Built Environment
- Impact of Policy, Code and Title 24 on Design and Construction
- Building the Home of the Future with Innovation, Cost Efficiencies and Sustainability
- Water Efficiency & Conservation
before 5 pm ET April 27, 2018