At EEBA, we believe that how we build our homes is how we build our future. Abstracts are now being accepted for 60-minute educational sessions. EEBA is especially interested in presentations that advance zero energy, zero carbon, zero health impact and resiliency. Our focus is on building science knowledge and innovation but also focuses on business success strategies for high performance builders to include marketing, sales, operations, IT and HR. These presentations are structured to guide high performance housing professionals to create thriving businesses. Content must be educational, objective, science-based, and free from commercial promotion.
Please indicate which of the below tracks you believe your submission fits best. Sessions may include:
- Building Executive Management Courses
- High Performance Builder Success Strategies (including marketing & sales)
- Building Healthier Homes
- Zero Carbon & Electrification
- Building Resilient Homes
- Water Efficiency Strategies
- High Performance Home Technologies
- High Performance Building Envelopes
- High Performance Rating Systems, Building Programs & Code Updates
- Workforce Development
The deadline to nominate sessions is
February 28, 2023.
Suggested Presenter #1